Avengerscape
Welcome to AvengerScape (Previously, Unrealown)

Download here:
https://avengerscape.roo7.biz/t180-new-avengerscape-download

REGISTER and let yourself be known in-game! I tend to get along better with people who register and post on the forums. Once you do, introduce yourself to the community at the Red Carpet (Introduction Page)

REGISTER AND START POSTING, let your name be known!

Hope to you soon!
-Nexlk, Queen Lauren, Hamster & Tomato 721!
Avengerscape
Welcome to AvengerScape (Previously, Unrealown)

Download here:
https://avengerscape.roo7.biz/t180-new-avengerscape-download

REGISTER and let yourself be known in-game! I tend to get along better with people who register and post on the forums. Once you do, introduce yourself to the community at the Red Carpet (Introduction Page)

REGISTER AND START POSTING, let your name be known!

Hope to you soon!
-Nexlk, Queen Lauren, Hamster & Tomato 721!
Avengerscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AvengerScape 634, made By Tomato 721. Administrated by Nexlk, and kept alive by the veterans! We take care of the community and it shows! With custom quests, dungeoneering caves, and fun custom construction! Start playing and posting today!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Lots Of Special and Custom Content In the Making!!! Get set for Custom Quests!
Ready For Summer Break?
Welcome To The Fan-Based Forums of AvengerScape
Top posters
jackobs fox
Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Vote_lcapWhy i feel like fucking quitting :P Voting_barWhy i feel like fucking quitting :P Vote_rcap 
Nexlk
Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Vote_lcapWhy i feel like fucking quitting :P Voting_barWhy i feel like fucking quitting :P Vote_rcap 
Unreal0wn
Arkangel
TheLichMod
Alpha pyro4
Rawr
akirao989
pelaa
Admin Cody
Latest topics
» new game armageddonv2
Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:30 am by Nexlk

» Summer Time
Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:46 am by Unreal0wn

» SPAMMMMMMMMMMMM
Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:35 pm by akirao989

» Where do you live :D
Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:05 pm by akirao989

» How i play?
Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:34 pm by jackobs fox

» kick me please
Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:53 pm by Nexlk

» [NeW!] DOWNLOAD HERE
Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:18 am by akirao989

» Favourite memes
Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:08 pm by jackobs fox

» Least faveorite memes
Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:07 pm by jackobs fox

Why i feel like fucking quitting :P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unreal0wn
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Unreal0wn

Sexiness : 14062
Respect : 2
Pets : Squirtle

Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Empty
PostSubject: Why i feel like fucking quitting :P   Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:32 am

Im active on fourms and game...
I actully took time to play this game and supported nexlk all the way..
I played the first skilledpkz614
I was one of the first to play this server..
and wait?
what do i get?
no donor status or no mod..
thanks for waisting about 10 hours of my life that i will never take back
Back to top Go down
Unreal0wn
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Unreal0wn

PostSubject: Re: Why i feel like fucking quitting :P   Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:40 am

and also arkangel should get mod and donor Razz
Back to top Go down
Unreal0wn
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Unreal0wn

PostSubject: Re: Why i feel like fucking quitting :P   Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:48 am

So nexlk u better read this shit
Back to top Go down
Nexlk
Supreme
Supreme
Nexlk

Sexiness : 16173
Respect : 5
Pets : Mudkip

PostSubject: Re: Why i feel like fucking quitting :P   Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Unrealown.....I cant just give moderator away like that. And believe me, i know how it feels to not get mod, I deserved mod in codeusa many people supported me on it, i didnt get it, I got over it, despite the fact that i thought i deserved it. Yes i acknowledge the fact that you use the forums a lot. In fact i put you as MOD first, for 5 MINUTES U were going to be mod, ask rawr and ronaldo, but they told me that it doesnt make sense, i took a study on it and noticed a lack of you ingame. Anyways idc about tht. First PERSON TO PLAY THIS SERVER WAS ARRON Wink
Support? Yes you do support like everyone else does, but you were going to quit if a reset had occurred (We were going to put ur stats back though as compensation with some free stuff).
THIS ALSO GOES TO RONALDOV5, if your going to ask me all this stuff then heres your answer...IM NOT MAD At any1 but im pissed at what your all saying, Ronlado said on shoutbox that he was going to quit even though i was working my ass off that day.
SECONDLy TITLES ARENT EVEN MADE, I DONT HAVE A TITLE FFS..All i have is the gold crown cuz im admin....AND TO EVERYONE DONT SAY I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU, firstly i barely gave JACKOBS FOX stuff, I gave the rest of you guys lots of stuff
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ariefz2 http://www.arief9.blogspot.com
Unreal0wn
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Unreal0wn

PostSubject: Re: Why i feel like fucking quitting :P   Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Ok tho but I play for like 3 hrs.day and I live in a different time zoone so Razz am I gonno get donor or not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why i feel like fucking quitting :P   Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:44 pm

why would u get donor if u didnt donate???
UMADBRO??
AMIMADBRO?
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Forum Guard
Forum Guard

Sexiness : 13631
Respect : 1

PostSubject: Re: Why i feel like fucking quitting :P   Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Yeah the bit where you want donor is stupid, it's being a donor because you donate..? Thats the idea of being a donor, the Mod bit, get over it? It's just a little crown and a few commands, you don't need it to be respected, or to be powerful, just some extra's pixels next to your name, now stfu?
Back to top Go down
Nexlk
Supreme
Supreme
Nexlk

PostSubject: Re: Why i feel like fucking quitting :P   Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Unrealown, i dont mean to be rude, like everyone else is, but you're special as you are. The name of this server is taken off you Smile
Back to top Go down
Arkangel
Supreme Forum Member
Supreme Forum Member

Sexiness : 13476
Respect : 11

PostSubject: Re: Why i feel like fucking quitting :P   Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:53 pm

why i feel like i should have got mod :'(
-i supported you nex
-i complained the least
-i didn't know X duped
-i diced him for some of the phats
-i made a website for newbies
-im working on a promotional vid
-i got 99 def and i still haven't recieved anything; without complaining
-you said i had a 90% chance of getting mod
-i never see nom hunterz online.
-lastly, i've probably known you the longest except for maybe tomato
Back to top Go down
http://www.unrealown.weebly.com
Nexlk
Supreme
Supreme
Nexlk

PostSubject: Re: Why i feel like fucking quitting :P   Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:12 am

Hmm, you've known me longest which is true. Your support was good and i appretiate that, I didnt pick nom hunterz firstly, and he is online a lot. As you know, we are in different time zones, if i knew ur pass i would go on and give u ur stuff, idk any1 pass btw :p
The hardest part of all this is that everyone thinks they deserve mod. All of you have your reasons and those who didn't get mod are showing their support by raging or quitting. Im not saying thats you but, being mod isnt everything, even if you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Arkangel
Supreme Forum Member
Supreme Forum Member

Sexiness : 13476
Respect : 11

PostSubject: Re: Why i feel like fucking quitting :P   Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:35 am

yeh i know. im not the best person for mod, but i would like to maybe get it in the future Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.unrealown.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Why i feel like fucking quitting :P   Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:05 am

Arkangel wrote:
yeh i know. im not the best person for mod, but i would like to maybe get it in the future Razz

U didnt know x duped??? then explain why u ASKED him to dupe rocktails
and u said TRUST ME I WONT TELL THE ADMINS

and Ur a backstabber
:L

no offence
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Forum Guard
Forum Guard

Sexiness : 13631
Respect : 1

PostSubject: Re: Why i feel like fucking quitting :P   Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:38 pm

^ owned Smile
Back to top Go down
Nexlk
Supreme
Supreme
Nexlk

PostSubject: Re: Why i feel like fucking quitting :P   Why i feel like fucking quitting :P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:52 pm

LOCKED AND SOLVED.
Back to top Go down

Why i feel like fucking quitting :P
Page 1 of 1